Tuesday, January 25, 2011

unit 6 universal loving kindness

The loving kindness exercise and the integral assessment really made me look deep inside and focus on a few things. I was really down about myself and i wasn't realizing just how much until this week and doing these exercises and assessments. I chose to focus on my confidence within myself. the really great part about this week is finding out i got my referral to go to doctor to get a gastric bypass to help with obesity. I have a long history of obesity in my family and unfortunately i am one of the ones who was "blessed" with it. I do my best to think positive in life but sometimes it can be really hard. My fiance tells me all the time just how beautiful i am to him and so do my friends but i guess just i don't always feel that within myself. So my focus this week was just to be proud of the person i am. To tell myself i am beautiful because god doesn't make anything ugly. I started to write myself little notes and to say i am beautiful to myself every morning and what i look in the mirror and honestly it is truly helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment