Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loving kindness practice

Describe your experience. (Did you find it beneficial? Difficult?) Why or Why not? Would you recommend this to others? Why or Why not? I have to say that the this was really beneficial to me. I instantly started to feel at peace and i have done this twice so far but even just after the first session i was hooked. I found it a little bit difficult to find a calm place because my lets say energetic mom and my sweet hubby to be who is well hes got mulitple personality disorder so he tends to be a bit loud and obnoxious as times. I wouldn't have him any other way just not the ideal setting here at home but i did the best i could and it did help a lot. Helped me not to focus on my worries so much and just focus on my mind and soul.

 What is the concept of “Mental Workout? What does the research indicate are the proven benefits of a Mental Work Out? How can you implement mental workouts to foster your psychological health? A mental workout is training the mind to deal with many situations. Working your mind to stay calm while in crazy situations. I think that by doing these mental workouts can help our minds expand and help our bodies and minds get a brand new kind of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment