Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The crime of the century

For each of my physical, spiritual and psychological well-being i have to say i would rate each one differntly then the other.  My physical well being is not great but not too horrible so i would say its a 6. There is a lot that i need to improve and i need help to improve. As far as my spiritual wellbeing i believe i am a 9. I have my faults but for the most part i am very spritual and have faith. Psychologically i have faults due to past problems in my childhood and young adult years that still effect me. They are not as bad as they once were but i would still rate myself a 7 in this area. For each one i want to be at optimal level but starting small is the best. i want to get my physical well being at least to an 8 by the end of 2011 and my psychological at least to a 9 within this year as well. I think that by setting these goals i have something i can work on slowly and efficiently. Some activities i am going to incorporate is more daily exercise. I am an active person but i think i can do more for myself at least walk every day or play on my Nintendo Wii doing some kind of moving game to get my heart rate going. As for psychological i am going to start doing more relaxation exercises. They have already helped so much . I think if i can relax more and go deeper in my soul i will be able to heal and to forgive and move on completely with my future.

For the relaxation exercise it was really nice to relax. The music soothing. I was a little uncomfortable with a male voice i think it is because the abuse from males in my young adult and young child years. I thought it was cool though how he said to focus different parts of your body and how he uses metaphors and uses real objects to pertain what he is talking about. Really great exercise. If anything it was more beneficial then frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment