Monday, February 7, 2011

unit 8 review of practices

I have reviewed the exercises and practice sessions and have found that by doing the loving kindness and also doing the visualization. These both had a great influence in my life. With the loving kindness i am able to feel love for myself and for others and feel so refreshed inside. As for the visualization i am able to find a place in my mind or visualize and it helps me to be able to focus on that instead of things that are bothering me and helps me to push those aside and find peace inside. I am starting to treat these at treatments or workouts for my mind and implement them in my life at least 3-4 times a week if not more. These are very important and i know that by doing this i am able to have a better mind and also it helps me to feel better physically. I am not as tired but more like energized yet relaxed and i know i can get through the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cristina,

    I also found these same exercises very beneficial. I enjoyed both the loving kindness and visualization exercises and I am in the process of learning to continuously implement them in my daily life. I found that by practicing these exercises daily, I am more at peace within myself and within my immediate environment. I am able to share the love, compassion and good will that I project onto myself onto others whenever completing the loving kindness practice and I am able to visualize and lift my spirits whenever I am down by practicing the visualization exercise.

    I am really excited by all the wonderful tools we have been blessed to explore while in this course. I truly believe that they will be a great benefit in our lives if we choose to use them. They will definitely assist us in our goal of reaching a life full of happiness, health and well being.

    ReplyDelete