Monday, February 21, 2011

End of the class, unit 10

  1. Review your unit 3 personal assessment of your psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being. Reflect on these areas . How did you score yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 in unit 3? How do you score yourself now? Has the score changed? Why or why not? After reviewing  my assessment from unit 3 and how i would score myself now it has definitely changed. I would rate all of my spiritual mental and physical all above an 8. Before none were over that at all. I am very proud to say that i really the benefits of this class. I was able to use the exercises and information and apply them to my life. 
  2. Review the goals and activities you set for yourself in each area. Have you made progress toward the goals? Explain. I have definitely made progress in my goals. I am more active in my physical fitness. I am eating healthier. I have taken time to myself each day to meditate and pray. Just overall feel better.
  3. Have you implemented the activities you chose for your well-being in each of the three areas? Explain.  I have definitely implemented activities to help my well being. I have incorporated more exercise activities such as playing wii sports and dancing with the stars as well as walking. I also have implemented more healthier food in my everyday diet. Last i have implemented meditation and some of the exercises such as the subtle mind and loving-kindness a few times a week if not everyday. This has helped me mentally and emotionally in so many ways.
  4. Summarize your personal experience throughout this course. Have you developed improved well-being? What has been rewarding? What has been difficult? How will this experience improve your ability to assist others? This whole class has been rewarding. I have had to make some time and actually do something about my life but its all worth it. My whole mental, physical and spiritual health has improved and continues to everyday. I loved this class and it really opened my mind. I will continue to improve my life with these exercises and knowledge. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christina for all of your wonderful and encouraging comments and posts throughout the term. It's been great being in class with you. It's great that that you were able to assess yourself with above 8 scores. I wish I felt that way, but I tend to undervalue myself. You seem like you have a pretty good handle on what you want and where you need to be, plus you're having fun doing it (Wii, dancing). This was great class for me. I learned a lot and it's opened my eyes to other ways to get connected mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Hopefully, we can all maintain our level of enthusiasm about changing our lives for the better. I wish you all the best. Take care.

    ReplyDelete